One-time Non-Renewable Community Project Funding - open
One-time Non-Renewable Community Project Funding Application Deadline 2023
Applications will be accepted between March 15 and April 13, 2023.
City of Ottawa invites local not-for-profit organizations to apply for One-time Non-Renewable Project Funding. This funding is used to deliver time-limited or pilot projects that address the specified outlined priorities.
The focus of the funding for 2023 is aligned to support the following priorities:
- Children and youth
Consult the One-time Non-Renewable Community Project Funding guidelinesOpens in a new tab or window for more information.
One-Time Non-Renewable Project Funding will be allocated to eligible agencies by:
- One-year funding to a maximum of $30,000 per application
- Three-year funding to a maximum of $90,000 per application (allocated to organizations not receiving Sustainability Funding from the City of Ottawa)
One-Time Non-Renewable Community Project Funding applications will be assessed through an allocation committee process. Eligible projects will be evaluated based on their capacity to:
- Respond to the needs of a diverse community
- Address gaps in services
- Respond to an emerging community need
- Foster and leverage partnerships
- Be viable and present a realistic project budget
- Identify clear anticipated outcomes and a plan to monitor and evaluate progress to achieve outcomes
For more information, please click here.