Welcome to the City of Ottawa’s weekly roundup of information regarding the City’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. You can also keep up with City updates daily on COVID-19 on Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external), and Instagram(link is external).
- City Council approved Budget 2021, which invests in essential municipal services while supporting community needs during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The City’s COVID-modified Learn to Skate programs will take to the ice in January.
- The 36th Annual OC Transpo/Loblaw Christmas Food Drive in on. Please consider making an in-person donation on Saturday, December 19 or make a virtual donation through the Ottawa Food Bank’s online donation page(link is external).
- Visit the City’s Economic support and recovery section and the Employer Outreach Toolkit for information and resources on spreading the word to shop local.
The latest from Ottawa Public Health
- VIDEO(link is external): Supporting local businesses during COVID.
- Real people, real stories: Share your COVID-19 story(link is external)PDF opens in a new tab or window to help your community.
- Last call for the influenza vaccine(link is external), time slots available until December 18.
- Holiday messaging: Be social wise - Guidance for social gatherings during COVID-19(link is external).
In case you missed it
- The Ontario government conducted a COVID-19 Safety Awareness and Compliance Campaigns in Ottawa.
- Here’s how to say “thanks but no thanks” to a COVID-unWise holiday invite.
- Has a COVID Christmas got you feeling blue? Here are some things that you can do!
- Here are ten ways to celebrate safely during the holidays.
- Visit our Provincial and City Rules page for the latest updates.
For more information on City programs and services, visit ottawa.ca or call 3-1-1(TTY: 613-580-2401). You can also connect with us through Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external), and Instagram(link is external).