Welcome to the City of Ottawa’s weekly roundup of information regarding the City’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. You can also keep up with City updates daily on COVID-19 on Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external), and Instagram(link is external).
- The Rink of Dreams at City Hall, the Lansdowne Park Skating Court and other options are open for free public skating – weather permitting.
- Has a COVID Christmas got you feeling blue? Here are some things that you can do!
- Here are ten ways to celebrate safely during the holidays.
- Visit the City’s Economic support and recovery section and the Employer Outreach Toolkit for information and resources on spreading the word to shop local.
The latest from Ottawa Public Health
- NEW Holiday messaging: Be social wise - guidance for social gatherings(link is external) during COVID-19.
- Influenza vaccine(link is external): New time slots and FluMist now available.
- Watch Dr. Etches’ verbal report to the Ottawa Board of Health(link is external) (starts at 1:01).
- Be ready for snow and cold with these COVIDWise Winter activities(link is external)PDF opens in a new tab or window.
In case you missed it
- Register for City of Ottawa COVID-modified winter recreation and arts activities.
- Due to COVID-19, people are encouraged to pay tickets easily and quickly online at paytickets.ca(link is external). Check out how to pay your water utility bills and property taxes online too.
- Visit our Provincial and City Rules page for the latest updates.
- The City of Ottawa wants your input on the projects, policies, programs, and services that affect your daily life.
For more information on City programs and services, visit ottawa.ca or call 3-1-1(TTY: 613-580-2401). You can also connect with us through Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external), and Instagram(link is external).