Welcome to the City of Ottawa’s weekly roundup of information regarding the City’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. You can also keep up with City updates daily on COVID-19 on Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external), and Instagram(link is external).
- Fall Cleaning the Capital while being COVID-19 conscious.
- Before and after school programs start on September 3.
- City Hall and Ben Franklin Place Client Service Centres are now open by appointment only.
- Reminder that masks are mandatory in indoor public spaces and the City seeks donations of cloth masks for those in need.
The latest from Ottawa Public Health
- What OPH is saying(link is external) about return to school.
- Find out more about contact tracing(link is external)PDF opens in a new tab or window and what happens next.
- Remember to be SocialWise(link is external).
- Reminder: Testing criteria(link is external) for COVID-19.
- Stay connected: Follow Ottawa Public Health on Twitter(link is external), Facebook(link is external) and Instagram(link is external).
In case you missed it
- First mosquitoes test positive for West Nile virus.
- Safety measures helped dad take the plunge to sign daughter up for swim lessons.
- Take a hike! Ottawa has many natural areas to explore.
- The City of Ottawa wants your input on the projects, policies, programs, and services that affect your daily life.
For more information on City programs and services, visit ottawa.ca or call 3-1-1(TTY: 613-580-2401). You can also connect with us through Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external) and Instagram(link is external).