Welcome to the City of Ottawa’s weekly roundup of information regarding the City’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. You can also keep up with City updates daily on COVID-19 on Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external), and Instagram(link is external).
- More in-person counter services are now available for permits, business licences and more. Use the online booking tool on ottawa.ca or call 3-1-1 to book an appointment.
- We are reopening museums and historic sites! Book your visit online by 4 pm one day prior at ottawa.ca/museums.
- Reminder that masks are mandatory in indoor public spaces and the City seeks donations of cloth masks for those in need.
The latest from Ottawa Public Health
- NEW: COVID-19 Guidance(link is external)PDF opens in a new tab or window and Attendance Log(link is external)PDF opens in a new tab or window for places of worship.
- Report: Status of Employment and Income Pressures(link is external) During the COVID-19 Pandemic in Ottawa.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest statements from officials(link is external).
- Resources(link is external) for those pregnant and parenting during COVID-19.
- Stay connected: Follow Ottawa Public Health on Twitter(link is external), Facebook(link is external) and Instagram(link is external).
In case you missed it
- Take a hike! Ottawa has many natural areas to explore.
- City to reopen nine of its cardio and weight rooms and resume rentals of community spaces at 12 recreation and four cultural facilities starting August 4.
- City Hall and Ben Franklin Place Client Service Centres are now open by appointment only. If you do not have access to the internet, you can call 3-1-1 to book an appointment with a City of Ottawa agent or to find out more about the City’s reopening plan and COVID-related safety protocols.
- The City of Ottawa wants your input on the projects, policies, programs, and services that affect your daily life.
For more information on City programs and services, visit ottawa.ca or call 3-1-1(TTY: 613-580-2401). You can also connect with us through Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external) and Instagram(link is external).