Welcome to the City of Ottawa’s weekly roundup of information regarding the City’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. You can also keep up with City updates daily on COVID-19 on Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external), and Instagram
- Registration for swimming lessons starts Monday, July 13, and here’s everything you need to know about public swimming, wading pools and splash pads in Ottawa.
- Emergency cooling centres operate all week to offer relief from the heat.
- Temporary zoning amendments are just one of many steps being taken to encourage economic recovery.
- Don’t forget, you can watch live City Council or Committee meetings on the Ottawa City Council YouTube Channel(link is external) and get comprehensive updates on COVID-19 in Ottawa.
The latest from Ottawa Public Health
- Have questions about wearing a mask(link is external)? Check out the latest questions and answers.
- Continue to be COVIDWise(link is external).
- Keep up-to-date with our special statements(link is external).
- For the latest information on COVID-19 in Ottawa, visit, ottawapublichealth.ca/coronavirus(link is external).
In case you missed it
Seven steps to take before you step into the water
Local health units announce regional approach to mandatory masks
Help support your community, be #COVIDWise and #ShopLocal. #MyOttawa
The City of Ottawa wants your input on the projects, policies, programs, and services that affect your daily life
For more information on City programs and services, visit ottawa.ca or call 3-1-1(TTY: 613-580-2401). You can also connect with us through Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external), and Instagram