Welcome to the City of Ottawa’s weekly roundup of information regarding the City’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. You can also keep up with City updates daily on COVID-19 on Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external), and Instagram(link is external).
- Seven steps for a safe long weekend in the time of COVID-19.
- City to reopen museums and historic sites starting August 5.
- City to reopen nine of its cardio and weight rooms and resume rentals of community spaces at 12 recreation and four cultural facilities starting August 4.
- Reminder that masks are mandatory in indoor public spaces and the City seeks donations of cloth masks for those in need.
The latest from Ottawa Public Health
- Continue to be COVIDWise(link is external).
- Be COVIDKind(link is external). Remember masks, civility and respect in indoor public places.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest news by reading Ottawa Public Health statements(link is external).
- It’s OK not to be OK. Look after your mental health(link is external).
In case you missed it
- Colonel By Day activities and schedule changes.
- City Hall and Ben Franklin Place Client Service Centres are now open by appointment only. If you do not have access to the internet, you can call 3-1-1 to book an appointment with a City of Ottawa agent or to find out more about the City’s reopening plan and COVID-related safety protocols.
- COVID-19 safety measures at City pool facilities.
- Help support your community, be #COVIDWise and #ShopLocal. #MyOttawa
- The City of Ottawa wants your input on the projects, policies, programs, and services that affect your daily life.
For more information on City programs and services, visit ottawa.ca or call 3-1-1(TTY: 613-580-2401). You can also connect with us through Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external) and Instagram(link is external).