Here’s the City’s weekly roundup of information in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. You can also get daily City updates on Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external), and Instagram(link is external):
- Throughout the months of July and August, many City services are resuming in new or different ways. Find out how to access services safely. Or read the full reopening plan here.
- Good news! Pools across the city are opening in a phased approach.
- Don’t forget, you can watch live City Council or Committee meetings on the Ottawa City Council YouTube Channel and get comprehensive updates on COVID-19 in Ottawa.
The latest from Ottawa Public Health
- Add an OPH mask(link is external) frame to your Facebook profile picture(link is external)!
- Be COVIDWise at City beaches(link is external) this summer.
- SURVEY: Share your thoughts(link is external), perceptions and understanding of current recommendations in place related to COVID-19.
- For the latest information on COVID-19 in Ottawa, visit, ottawapublichealth.ca/coronavirus(link is external).
In case you missed it
Here’s the latest information on indoor facility, sports fields and arena rentals.
Be a part of history! The City of Ottawa Archives is seeking donations to document COVID-19 #ottawacovid-19collection.
Economic support and recovery resources for businesses and workers.
Thanks for sharing your inspiring photos with us! We are keeping a library of artwork spotted in windows and on sidewalks and driveways on our website. You can contribute by sharing your photos using #WeAreInThisTogether and #MyOttawa in your posts and tag us on Instagram (@cityofottawa(link is external)) Facebook (@cityofottawa(link is external)) or Twitter (@ottawacity(link is external))!
For more information on City programs and services, visit ottawa.ca or call 3-1-1 (TTY: 613-580-2401). You can also connect with us through Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external), and Instagram