Here’s the City’s weekly roundup of information in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. You can also get daily City updates on Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external), and Instagram(link is external):
- City beaches here we come!
- Canada Day activities and schedule changes.
- OC Transpo returning to full summer service.
- Council receives plan to eliminate 2020 deficit due to COVID-19.
- Get the latest updates on recreation programs and facilities.
- Don’t forget, you can watch live City Council or Committee meetings on the Ottawa City Council YouTube Channel.
The latest from Ottawa Public Health
- COVID-19 resources(link is external) for First Nations, Inuit and Métis community members.
- Take care of your mental health(link is external) too.
- Beat the heat(link is external) this summer.
- Visit our Businesses and Workplace webpage(link is external) to see the updated guidance documents for businesses as well as a new COVID-19 guidance for places of worship(link is external)PDF opens in a new tab or window.
- Celebrate Canada Day by being COVID-Wise(link is external).
In case you missed it
City of Ottawa Archives seeking donations to document COVID-19 #ottawacovid-19collection.
Economic support and recovery resources for businesses and workers.
Thanks for sharing your inspiring photos with us! We are keeping a library of artwork spotted in windows and on sidewalks and driveways on our website. You can contribute by sharing your photos using #WeAreInThisTogether and #MyOttawa in your posts and tag us on Instagram (@cityofottawa(link is external)) Facebook (@cityofottawa(link is external)) or Twitter (@ottawacity(link is external))!
For more information on City programs and services, visit ottawa.ca or call 3-1-1(TTY: 613-580-2401). You can also connect with us through Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external), and Instagram.