Welcome to the City of Ottawa’s weekly roundup of information regarding the City’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. You can also keep up with City updates daily on COVID-19 on Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external), and Instagram(link is external).
- The COVID-19 drive-thru Assessment Centre(link is external) on Coventry Road is now open. People with pre-booked appointments can get tested by a health-care provider from their cars.
- Finance and Economic Development Committee update on economic impact of COVID-19.
- Masks remain mandatory in indoor public spaces through October.
- Your guide to a safe Labour Day long weekend.
- Reminder: changes to City services on Labour Day and OC Transpo fall service has started.
The latest from Ottawa Public Health
- It’s a new season and OPH is with you every step of the way. Stay connected and follow our latest posts on Facebook(link is external).
- An open letter to post-secondary students(link is external) from Dr. Vera Etches.
- Process for positive COVID-19 cases(link is external) in a school to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
- ICYMI – Capital Pride 2020(link is external): A video message from OPH.
- Stay updated on the back to school support(link is external).
- Stay connected: Follow Ottawa Public Health on Twitter(link is external), Facebook(link is external) and Instagram(link is external).
In case you missed it
- Children are headed back to the classroom. Tips and resources to help you plan a commute that is safe for everyone.
- Three things you need to know about the changes to the temporary mandatory mask-bylaw.
- Drop in recreation services are a great way to stay active and have fun this fall.
- The City of Ottawa wants your input on the projects, policies, programs, and services that affect your daily life.
For more information on City programs and services, visit ottawa.ca or call 3-1-1(TTY: 613-580-2401). You can also connect with us through Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external), and Instagram(link is external).