Welcome to the City of Ottawa’s weekly roundup of information regarding the City’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. You can also keep up with City updates daily on COVID-19 on Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external), and Instagram(link is external).
- New downtown COVID-19 assessment centres set to open.
- City applauds Business Improvement Areas for supporting the local business community.
- Visit the City’s Economic support and recovery section for information and resources.
- The City is gradually restarting its recreation activities and services at its hub locations.
- Make a splash in the new year! Register for one of the City’s COVID-modified winter aquatics programs.
- The City’s Finance and Economic Development Committee approved potential support to address the economic impact of COVID-19 and long-term viability of Lansdowne Park operations.
The latest from Ottawa Public Health
- Special statement(link is external) from Dr. Vera Etches, Medical Officer of Health.
- VIDEO(link is external): If you can buckle up, you can mask up.
- FAQ(link is external): Sport Organizations, Coaches, Athletes and Parents.
- COVID-19 newsletter(link is external)PDF opens in a new tab or window for First Nations, Inuit and Metis community members (Archived newsletters(link is external)).
In case you missed it
- Visit our Provincial and City Rules page for the latest updates.
- Ontario releases COVID-19 Response Framework(link is external) to help keep the province safe and open.
- The City of Ottawa wants your input on the projects, policies, programs, and services that affect your daily life.
For more information on City programs and services, visit ottawa.ca or call 3-1-1(TTY: 613-580-2401). You can also connect with us through Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external), and Instagram(link is external).