Welcome to the City of Ottawa’s weekly roundup of information regarding the City’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. You can also keep up with City updates daily on COVID-19 on Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external), and Instagram(link is external).
- The City established a COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Task Force.
- Learn more about the five levels of public health measures(link is external) in the Province of Ontario’s COVID-19 response framework and public health measures for restrict (orange)(link is external).
- The COVID-19 Drive-Thru Assessment Centre at the National Arts Centre is open. Visit Ottawa Public Health for COVID-19 testing information(link is external).
- Due to COVID-19, people are encouraged to pay tickets easily and quickly online at paytickets.ca(link is external). Check out how to pay your water utility bills and property taxes online too.
The latest from Ottawa Public Health
- Now open: COVID-19 Drive-Thru Assessment Centre(link is external) at the National Arts Centre.
- Participate in Phase 4(link is external) of OPH’s public engagement strategy on Engage Ottawa.
- VIDEO(link is external): Process if a student is sick or tests positive for COVID-19.
In case you missed it
- Visit the City’s Economic support and recovery section for information and resources.
- Visit our Provincial and City Rules page for the latest updates.
- The City of Ottawa wants your input on the projects, policies, programs, and services that affect your daily life.
For more information on City programs and services, visit ottawa.ca or call 3-1-1(TTY: 613-580-2401). You can also connect with us through Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external), and Instagram(link is external).