Welcome to the City of Ottawa’s weekly roundup of information regarding the City’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. You can also keep up with City updates daily on COVID-19 on Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external), and Instagram(link is external).
- Does your workplace want to help support our small businesses this holiday season? Visit the City’s Economic support and recovery section and the Employer Outreach Toolkit for information and resources on how they can help spread the word to shop local.
- Stay active this winter! Register for City of Ottawa COVID-modified winter recreation and arts activities.
- Eleven City arenas are set to open for public skating and our refrigerated outdoor rinks will also be opening soon - weather permitting!
The latest from Ottawa Public Health
- Updated: Be Social Wise - Guidance for Social Gatherings(link is external) During COVID-19.
- Report(link is external)PDF opens in a new tab or window: COVID-19 and Racial Identity in Ottawa.
- NEW: Staying mentally healthy during the winter(link is external).
- Now open: COVID-19 Assessment Centre(link is external) at McNabb Community Centre.
- Updated video(link is external): How do I properly wear a cloth mask?
- COVID-19 newsletter(link is external)PDF opens in a new tab or window for First Nations, Inuit and Metis Community Members.
In case you missed it
- Due to COVID-19, people are encouraged to pay tickets easily and quickly online at paytickets.ca(link is external). Check out how to pay your water utility bills and property taxes online too.
- Visit our Provincial and City Rules page for the latest updates.
- The Mayor’s Annual Christmas Celebration has been cancelled due to COVID19, you can still help by donating to the Ottawa Food Bank(link is external).
For more information on City programs and services, visit ottawa.ca or call 3-1-1(TTY: 613-580-2401). You can also connect with us through Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external), and Instagram(link is external).