Welcome to the City of Ottawa’s weekly roundup of information regarding the City’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. You can also keep up with City updates daily on COVID-19 on Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external), and Instagram(link is external).
- Budget 2021 invests in services, keeping Ottawa moving forward in the face of a pandemic.
- Remembrance Day activities and schedule changes.
- The City plans to support Lansdowne Park Partnership through COVID-19.
- Ontario releases COVID-19 Response Framework(link is external) to help keep the province safe and open.
- Visit our Provincial and City Rules page for the latest updates.
The latest from Ottawa Public Health
- Be Social Wise(link is external) - Guidance for Social Gatherings During COVID-19.
- Video: One MILLION reasons(link is external) to limit the spread of COVID-19.
- A real-world contact tracing(link is external)PDF opens in a new tab or window example – sports cluster part 1.
- Twitter thread: Pie charts, outbreaks & frustration(link is external).
- Be ready for snow and cold with these COVIDWise Winter activities(link is external)PDF opens in a new tab or window.
In case you missed it
- The COVID-19 balancing act. So what now?
- Support Ottawa’s economy, buy local now!
- And here are three ways you can help your favourite local businesses.
- The City of Ottawa wants your input on the projects, policies, programs, and services that affect your daily life.
For more information on City programs and services, visit ottawa.ca or call 3-1-1(TTY: 613-580-2401). You can also connect with us through Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external), and Instagram(link is external).