Welcome to the City of Ottawa’s weekly roundup of information regarding the City’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. You can also keep up with City updates daily on COVID-19 on Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external), and Instagram(link is external).
- New provincial restrictions impact some City recreation and arts activities.
- The Ontario Government announced new restrictions for the City of Ottawa. Visit our Provincial and City Rules page for the latest updates.
- City services will operate on different schedules on Thanksgiving Day.
- Say no thanks to COVID-19 this Thanksgiving with these tips on how to celebrate safely.
The latest from Ottawa Public Health
- NEW: All COVID-19 testing(link is external) now requires advance booking.
- Learn how to be Social Wise(link is external) to get ideas on how to make Thanksgiving and all your celebrations fun and safer for everyone.
- UPDATED: Attestation form(link is external)PDF opens in a new tab or window for Return to School for Students Following Illness.
- Stay connected: Follow Ottawa Public Health on Twitter(link is external), Facebook(link is external) and Instagram(link is external).
In case you missed it
- The province limits indoor gatherings to ten and outdoor gatherings to 25 in Ottawa in an effort to stop the spread of COVID-19.
- After several months of focusing on education and awareness, the City will now start to fine those breaking the Temporary Mandatory Mask By-law.
- What you need to know about social gatherings in October.
- The City of Ottawa wants your input on the projects, policies, programs, and services that affect your daily life.
For more information on City programs and services, visit ottawa.ca or call 3-1-1(TTY: 613-580-2401). You can also connect with us through Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external), and Instagram(link is external).