Welcome to the City of Ottawa’s weekly roundup of information regarding the City’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. You can also keep up with City updates daily on COVID-19 on Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external), and Instagram(link is external).
- To help you support Ottawa’s diverse and vibrant small business community, we’ve assembled a page of useful links and resources.
- Visit our Provincial and City Rules page for the latest updates on the Provincial modified stage-two restrictions.
- Ottawa Public Health is investigating several situations where transmission of COVID-19 has occurred in relation to organized team sports.
- OC Transpo continues to explore and implement new measures to improve safety for customers and operators.
The latest from Ottawa Public Health
- Check out our Sports, recreation and being active during COVID-19 page(link is external).
- UPDATED: Self-Isolation Instructions(link is external).
- UPDATED: COVID-19 Testing Information page(link is external).
- Did you know? COVID-19 screening tool for school or childcare(link is external) is available in six languages.
In case you missed it
- A key component to developing the budget is hearing from you! Visit the 2021 Budget page to get involved.
- Support Ottawa’s economy, buy local now!
- The City of Ottawa wants your input on the projects, policies, programs, and services that affect your daily life.
For more information on City programs and services, visit ottawa.ca or call 3-1-1(TTY: 613-580-2401). You can also connect with us through Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external), and Instagram(link is external).