Welcome to the City of Ottawa’s weekly roundup of information regarding the City’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. You can also keep up with City updates daily on COVID-19 on Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external), and Instagram(link is external).
- The City is postponing its fall recreation and arts programming registration.
- The 14th annual Trick or Treat with the Mayor event has been cancelled.
- Learn how the soon-to-open COVID-19 Care Centre at Ray Friel Recreation Complex will safeguard all visitors.
- You can vote by proxy in Monday’s Cumberland Ward By-Election if you are feeling sick, have symptoms of COVID-19 or are self-isolating.
The latest from Ottawa Public Health
- Ottawa Public Health has updated COVID-19 Testing Information(link is external).
- Exposure site infographic: a visual of the different exposure in Ottawa(link is external).
- Mapping of confirmed COVID-19 in Ottawa(link is external).
- The daily COVID-19 dashboard(link is external) provides up-to-date information on COVID-19 in Ottawa.
- Stay connected: Follow Ottawa Public Health on Twitter(link is external), Facebook(link is external) and Instagram(link is external).
In case you missed it
- Ottawa’s paramedics are taking on a new space-age look as they continue to find ways to provide safe and reliable service during the global pandemic.
- The province limits indoor gatherings to ten and outdoor gatherings to 25 in Ottawa in an effort to stop the spread of COVID-19. After several months of focusing on education and awareness, the City will now start to fine those breaking the Temporary Mandatory Mask By-law.
- The City of Ottawa wants your input on the projects, policies, programs, and services that affect your daily life.
For more information on City programs and services, visit ottawa.ca or call 3-1-1(TTY: 613-580-2401). You can also connect with us through Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external), and Instagram(link is external).