Welcome to the City of Ottawa’s weekly roundup of information regarding the City’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. You can also keep up with City updates daily on COVID-19 on Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external), and Instagram(link is external).
- Ontario launches innovative solution to improve long-term care in Ottawa.
- Dr. Etches answers your Halloween COVID questions.
- Masks to remain mandatory until at least January.
- To help you support Ottawa’s diverse and vibrant small business community, we’ve assembled a page of useful links and resources.
- Visit our Provincial and City Rules page for the latest updates.
The latest from Ottawa Public Health
- Visit: OttawaPublicHealth.ca/SocialWise#remembrance(link is external) for information on how to commemorate Remembrance Day safely.
- NEW: Supporting Child Care during COVID-19(link is external) web page.
- VIDEO: What to expect at this year’s OPH community flu clinics(link is external).
In case you missed it
- A key component to developing the budget is hearing from you! Visit the 2021 Budget page to get involved.
- Support Ottawa’s economy, buy local now!
- And here are three ways you can help your favourite local businesses.
- The City of Ottawa wants your input on the projects, policies, programs, and services that affect your daily life.
For more information on City programs and services, visit ottawa.ca or call 3-1-1(TTY: 613-580-2401). You can also connect with us through Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external), and Instagram(link is external).