The following work is planned for the next 2 weeks:
- Montreal Road (Marier Avenue to St. Laurent Boulevard) – Maintenance hole iron adjustments are being completed along the corridor in preparation for final paving, tentatively scheduled for mid-July.
- Dupuis Street and Marier Avenue – The three-sided triangular sign at Le Carrée has been installed, power hookups are being coordinated. The flag pole installation and reinstatement of the bike repair station at Marier Avenue will be completed this week.
- McArthur Avenue/Vanier Parkway intersection and McArthur Avenue/St. Laurent Boulevard intersection – Paving and the majority of line painting has been completed.
- Greensway Avenue multi-use path – Grading and basecourse placement for the Greensway Avenue to Vanier Parkway pathway connection is ongoing.
- Landscaping at various locations – Installation of pavers and delineator tiles is occurring through out Montreal Road. Other work includes concrete repairs, asphalt key grinding at side streets and planter installations.
- Montreal Road / North River Road – Work on the north side of the intersection is being scheduled. Work includes the closure of the westerly entrance on Montreal Road for the Shell gas station and the relocation of the bus stop.