Fall service starts Sunday, August 27, 2023
- Service improvements and seasonal adjustments for various routes.
- School service resumes August 29 for French schools and September 5 for English schools.
- NEW school routes added: Routes 677 and 679 serving St. Joseph High School and Routes 682 and 683 serving Cedarview Middle School.
- Rack & Roll continues on all buses!
- Weekend service to summer destinations ends Monday, September 4.
Bus and train service
On weekdays, service on O-Train Line 1 during peak periods will operate every 5 mins. It will be monitored and increased based on observed ridership levels, as outlined in the memo on August 14, 2023. On weekends, service will operate every 10 minutes.
The Shuttle Express service that began on August 15, 2023, will continue to operate as an alternative to O-Train Line 1.
For the full list of adjustments, please visit: www.octranspo.com/en/plan-your-trip/service-changes