Join a community conversation to help shape Ottawa’s first Community Safety and Well-Being (CSWB) Plan. This conversation will help build strategies and actions to improve safety and well-being for everyone in Ottawa.
The CSWB Plan will focus on addressing local priorities related to discrimination, marginalization & racism, financial security & poverty reduction, gender-based violence & violence against women, housing, mental well-being, and integrated & simpler systems. Visit the CSWB Website for a short description of each priority.
Join the conversation! Please register as space is limited. Each session will discuss one of the CSWB priorities in a small group setting. Discussion groups are available in either English or French.
- Thursday, January 28 from 6 to 7 pm: Discrimination, Marginalization and Racism
- Thursday, February 4 from 6 to 7 pm: Mental Well-Being
- Tuesday, February 9 from 6 to 7 pm: Financial Security and Poverty Reduction
- Thursday, February 18 from 6 to 7 pm: Gender-Based Violence and Violence Against Women
- Monday, February 22 from 6 to 7 pm: Housing
- Tuesday, February 23 from 10 to 11 am: Integrated and Simpler Systems
Following registration, you will receive meeting details such as the agenda, a passcode and login information. Participants have the option to attend the meeting by phone instead of virtually.
If you have any questions please reach out to us at CSWB/[email protected] or 613-580-2424 ext. 42489.