The City reminds residents the deadline for their interim property tax is tomorrow – Thursday, March 16.
Here are some convenient options to pay your interim property tax bill:
- Financial institutions – including online or telephone banking
- City of Ottawa Client Service Centres
- Online by payment card: Ottawa.ca/paytax
- By sending a cheque to the City of Ottawa
- Pre-authorized debit plan (future billings)
The City is also keeping all of the rural Client Service Centres locations open tomorrow for easy access for payments.
If residents need more information:
- Check the property tax brochure included with your bill
- Call Revenue Services at 613-580-2444
- (TTY: 613-580-2401). Transactions will be recorded
- Email [email protected]
- Visit the City’s website at ottawa.ca/taxes
It’s important to note: a penalty charge of 1.25 per cent for late payment is added the day following the due date and the first day of each month thereafter.