The City's team working on this project has provided the following scope of work summary.
- On Oakhill Road (Acacia Ave. to Beechwood Ave.) - separate the combined sewer into a new sanitary sewer and new storm sewer, replace the watermain and do full road reconstruction with the possible addition of traffic-calming features.
- On Corona Avenue (Acacia to Beechwood) - separate the combined sewer into a new sanitary sewer and new storm sewer and do full road reconstruction with the possible addition of traffic-calming features. The watermain does not require replacement.
- On Carsdale Avenue (Acacia to Black Maple Private) - replace the watermain and resurface the road.
- On the City lane between Carsdale and Green Avenue - resurface the road.
- Note that trees will be protected, road widths will remain approximately the same, and no sidewalks or curbs will be added.
- Design: January 2023 to January 2024
- Tender: Late winter or early spring 2024
- Construction: Summer 2024 to summer 2025
Project Website: ottawa.ca/oakhillroadrenewal