UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE: Line 1: All service at Hurdman, Lees, and uOttawa at the eastbound platforms only. Delays are expected. Updates to follow. https://octranspo.com/en/alerts#alerts-144453
Following a routine track inspection, contact was observed between a train and on one of the restraining rails.
- Line 1 service will run between Tunney's Pasture and Blair stations. Service between Lees and Hurdman is available at the eastbound platforms only.
- To supplement rail service, during the afternoon peak period Shuttle Express service will now operate every 5 minutes.
Shuttle Express service runs from 3 pm to 6pm.
- Eastbound trips run downtown to Blair Station with service on Slater St. and Mackenzie King Bridge.
- Westbound runs downtown to Tunney’s Pasture Station with service on Mackenzie King Bridge and on Albert St.
This means, if you are travelling:
- To Tunney’s Pasture and Blair from downtown between 3PM-6PM, take the Shuttle Express.
- To any other Line 1 station, take the train. Alternatively, from uOttawa to downtown, take Route 16.
- #ParaTranspo will take same day requests for trips between Line 1 stations - to book, call 613-560-5000.
- Our team is at stations and ready to support you during your trip.
RTG will be making adjustments to the restraining rail overnight in order to restore service in the affected sections.
OC Transpo expects to resume normal operations on Friday. However, further testing and investigations are needed before they can confirm the service plan. OC Transpo will continue to share updates.